Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tamara the Squirrel Has the Best Day Ever

Once upon a time there was a squirrel named Tamara.  People loved her because she had a fluffy tail and pointy ears.  Also, she liked to climb trees sometimes.  So anyway, one afternoon Tamara was feeling very sad.  Her friend Masha the Fox asked, "Why are you so sad, Tamara?"
"Oh, it has been a terrible day," said Tamara.  "I am in the mood for some tasty cake.  But when I went into my kitchen, there wasn't any.  And so I'm sad."
Masha the Fox thought about it for a moment and then said, "Oh!  I have a great idea.  Tamara, do you see that supermarket across the street?"
Tamara still had tears in her eyes from crying.  "Yeah, I see it.  What about it?"
"Well, I have some advice for you.  You should put on a coat, walk across the street, go into the supermarket, choose a cake, pay the nice lady some money, come home, take your favorite knife, cut the cake, and eat a piece.  It will be really tasty.  It will be the best."
Tamara gave Masha a hug and said, "Your idea sounds very crazy.  But it might just be the best idea ever."

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment