Sunday, April 22, 2018

The Legend of Diana the Impossible

There was a story going around about a girl from Khust who was impossible. But as a reputable journalist I needed evidence, so I set up an interview with her at a cafe. When she arrived, she was wearing normal clothes and her hairstyle was nothing out of the ordinary. I observed her as she ordered a coffee. It wasn't anything weird either. No orange mocha Frappuccinos or whatever. Just a regular latte with a spoon of sugar. She lived in a regular apartment. She had a normal job. She exhibited no behaviors that I would describe as extraordinary. Finally, at the end of the interview as we were saying our goodbyes, I said, "Listen, Diana, you are undoubtedly a nice girl. But I see no reason to believe you are impossible." 

Diana replied, "I'm sorry you feel that way." Then she opened her umbrella and took off high into the sky until she disappeared into the clouds. 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment